Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update

It has been almost two months since I posted the last entry. A quick update:

I am currently focusing on mobile application development for the Android and iOS platforms.

The teleXLR8 project to which I have dedicated much of 2010 is on hold and waiting for funding. See teleXLR8 wants to be the “TED” for virtual worlds on HyperGrid Business and this summary for a background. I think the first experimental phase of the project has been very successful, and I am still persuaded that online telepresence talks are the way to go. I hope somebody with more money will continue the project where I left, or launch a similar project.

I have given up many projects and I am now doing only work for hire (see my new website giulioprisco.com). Perhaps I can help you?

I will write more on other online magazines and blogs such as H+ Magazine (at this moment under renovation), and the great Space Collective site (see my recent post on We must protect the Internet), and post links, excerpts and comments here. But I am not known for strictly following rules, so I will also continue posting original content here.

4 comments:

  1. Streamlining your life? Glad to see you're going to be doing more writing for H+ Magazine. If I had enough money to start a real entrepreneurial effort, you would certainly make my hire list (I can dream...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul. Dreaming is always the first step. Then it takes hard work and some luck. I am waiting for your call ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giulio, for me you've been an inspiring example of combining dreams with work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you have been for me, Lincoln. We need both visionary dreaming and hard working.

    ReplyDelete